driven by Kelli Saunders | July 14, 2016 | 001 Logistics
It’s been two weeks since the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum was held in the UK. In what surprised many political analysts and commentators, a majority of British citizens voted to leave the EU with 52% percent in favour of leaving and 48% in favour of remaining.
This month, we’re focusing our eBook on how this change will affect the logistics industry both now and in the future as the United Kingdom prepares to leave the EU.
Looking at Current and Future Cost of Brexit for the Logistics Industry
That’s it for us this week! If you liked this blog post, why not subscribe to
our blog? If you’re interested in what we do as a 3rd party logistics provider, don’t hesitate to check out our services (as expressed above, we are very pro finding you the lowest total cost!). We’re also in the twittersphere, so give us a follow to get the latest logistics and supply chain news. Related Articles
Reverse Logistics: The 5 Keys to a Successful Strategy
Reverse logistics isn’t something most companies relish and as a result is often overlooked, but if handled with the right care, it’s what gives a modern supply chain the competitive edge. Of the many areas of a supply chain that get attention, reverse logistics is certainly an area amongst those that gets the least. It’s […]
3PLs and Where Their Future Success Lies
3PLs have become a dominant force in handling the logistics and supply chain networks of large companies around the world, but where are 3PLs headed next? According to Allied Market Research the 3PL market was valued at $869 billion in 2017. Furthermore, it will come close to doubling that by 2025. In roughly a 40-year span it has gone from being […]
3PLs Offer Shippers Optimized Solutions to Nationwide Capacity Crunch
As the nationwide capacity crunch drives into the New Year, third party logistics (3PL) providers offer shippers reliable and cost-effective solutions. Last year the ‘nationwide truck shortage’, also referred to as the capacity crunch, was a significant challenge for the transportation industry. Carrying over into the New Year, the increase in freight rates and subsequent […]
THE DIFFERENCE SUPPLIER DIVERSITY MAKES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our pillars are built on the foundation of taking the chaos out of the complexities in your logistics and supply chain challenges. That’s why our approach to finding the lowest total cost, while prioritizing the relationships between our clients and suppliers, have paved the pillars of our success from origin to destination.