Morai Logistics is currently looking for a full-time Client Success Specialist to join our team in Mississauga, ON.
View the job posting on LinkedIn by clicking here!
What does that even mean?
Logistics can be messy, as a client success specialist, your goal is to deliver success within the chaos. On a day-to-day basis, you will be primarily responsible for coordination of the movement of goods from point A to point B (origin to destination). That means, though isn’t necessarily limited to, reserving and booking container equipment from various transportation providers (rail, truck, etc.), coordinating with drayage carriers (and knowing what drayage means!), and electronic tracking (we work with Triton) and tracing, billing, etc.
Our Core Values
- Integrity and Honesty
- Client Success
The top candidates for this position are born multi-taskers and are experts at analyzing many different situations. They are ideally bilingual (Spanish preferred) with a knack for being customer/client-oriented. They’re also a great team player and know the difference between casual and professional writing and when to use each!
What Your Main Responsibilities Would Be
- Acting customer support and administrative representative for a set of clients
- Monitors clients’ equipment usage, costs, containers, etc.
- Prepares and analyzes reports on factors affecting the supply chain process (outstanding equipment charges, yard checks, etc.)
- Investigate and solve issues regarding any transportation delays
- Provides basic consultation to help clients find cost saving initiatives
Prerequisites for this Position
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
- Experience in truckload, LTL, and intermodal
- Strong analytical and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a constantly evolving and changing environment
- Team player and a good communicator
Additional Desired Traits
- Bilingual (Ideally fluent in Spanish)
- Excel and Word experts
- Computer literacy in general
- Interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational, planning, multi-tasking skills
- Time management skills; ability to assign tasks, set priorities and resolve related conflicts
- Forecasting, scheduling and tracking skills
Don’t hesitate to shoot us an e-mail if you’re interested in being part of the Morai Logistics team. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the job position (Client Success Specialist – Intermodal Position) as part of the subject line!
Logistics trades professionals (i.e. truck drivers, machine operators, etc.): This probably isn’t the job for you, but maybe you know someone who would be the perfect fit! Send them this link and we’ll take it from there! Thanks!